CLM Groundcare specialise in providing landscape & grounds maintenance to organisations in Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, High Wycombe, Amersham, Marlow and many more areas throughout Buckinghamshire and the home counties.
First impressions count when it comes to business and we understand how important it is for a company or landlord to have someone they can rely on to look after the grounds. With a flexible attitude to client requirements, regular communication and health & safety awareness our fully trained staff offer a professional and diverse range of land management skills, using the latest technology, equipment and landscape techniques.
We maintain grounds ranging from small office developments & communal areas, to large multi-site businesses so whether you require a reactive, occasional service – or a contractor to provide regular planned maintenance, we have the experience and resources to fulfil the specification.
We understand that every client and garden is different, which is why we offer a bespoke service for all our grounds maintenance programmes. After an initial meeting and site survey we will put together a bespoke maintenance schedule that suits your needs. From that point on we will work to a yearly schedule with regular meetings to make sure everyone is happy with the progress.
Our Grounds Maintenance service provides:
- Fully equipped mobile grounds teams
- Landscape management plans for ongoing improvements
- Grass cutting and mowing to all forms of grass and lawn areas
- Sports grounds refurbishment & maintenance
- Tree Surgery
- Hedge cutting
- Nature Conservation
- Management and maintenance of private estates and country residences
- Pesticide treatments and weed management
- Woodland management and arboriculture services
- Emergency call-out, salting & gritting
Our Clients Include:
- Private Estates & Residents’ Associations
- Business Parks & Corporate offices
- Schools, Universities and FE/Training Establishments
- Sports Facilities & Golf Clubs
- Historic, Heritage & Memorial Sites
- NHS & Healthcare establishments
- Property developers and show homes
- Private landlords and lettings/estate agents
- Utilities, Local Authorities & Public Services